BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mftuchman
Quartz | Level 8

I use side-by-side workplace layout often, so I 'd like to be able to invoke this without having to move my hands from the keyboard. Can I assign a keystroke sequence to this action?  I'd be curious about this answer for both EG 7.15 and 8.1.

1 REPLY 1
SASKiwi
PROC Star

@mftuchman  - As far as I am aware there is no keyboard shortcut for this. EG 7.15 however remembers the workplace layout from session to session so if you finish your EG session in side-by-side mode, that is how it will show in your next session.

EG 8.1 / 8.2 uses tabs for each project / program so the paradigm is quite different. You can still get the side-by-side layout by using the "new vertical tab group" menu option. Again I'm not aware of any keyboard shortcut for this.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation