BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
hellind
Quartz | Level 8

EG 8.3

Whenever I run the SAS code it automatically adds the data-set to the project flow. 

How do I set it up to not add it?

hellind_0-1696414060907.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jebjur
SAS Employee

Go to Tools -> Options -> Project and Process Flows, and change the value of 'Maximum number of output data sets to add to the project' to 0. This should prevent any data from appearing in the process flow when running a program. You will see a note in the flow that says 'Data Set Limit Reached' and there isn't a way to remove this note.

jebjur_0-1696425884045.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Have a look at the documentation for Setting Project and Process Flow Options: https://documentation.sas.com/doc/en/egcdc/8.3/egdoccdc/egug/n1vbf8931fo6x2n1v0rizzuuz81u.htm
jebjur
SAS Employee

Go to Tools -> Options -> Project and Process Flows, and change the value of 'Maximum number of output data sets to add to the project' to 0. This should prevent any data from appearing in the process flow when running a program. You will see a note in the flow that says 'Data Set Limit Reached' and there isn't a way to remove this note.

jebjur_0-1696425884045.png

hellind
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks. I will use this method to limit the number of datasets that show up on my Project.

Seems like this option is local to the user that have set this limit. 

If my another colleague run the same script without this Limit the limit is not applicable

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation