BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
alipumpkin
Calcite | Level 5

I am losing the log summary tab with all warning, error and notes tabs, and don't know how to get it back to the layout. 

Is there someone help me to figure out the reason? Thank you!

My SAS EG version is 8.3

5 REPLIES 5
SASKiwi
PROC Star

In the Log tab of one of your programs, hover the mouse over the top-most boundary of the Log window - the mouse cursor should change into a vertical up and down arrow. Holding your left mouse button, drag the window boundary downwards and that should uncover the Log Summary pane.

jwilson
Obsidian | Level 7

I'm having the same issue.  expanding the log window did not solve it, nor did popping the log out to its own window:  screenshot below:

Edit: I take back what I said.  I misread SASKiwi's answer.  I was putting my cursor above where it says "Log" and dragging up instead of below and dragging down.  As in, i was putting my cursor at the top of the whole tab, not the Log window (which is within the tab).  SASKiwi's solution is the correct one.

knopfc
Calcite | Level 5

I tried moving the boundary line, but it didn't work.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

When you have a program open in EG 8.3, do you see a little down arrow on the far right of the righthand pane like in the screenshot? If so click on it and select the Log option. Does that help? You could also try the View / reset to default layout menu option.

SASKiwi_0-1696531955601.png

knopfc
Calcite | Level 5

I can't see the top part of the Log in the screenshot below. I can see the bottom. 

knopfc_0-1696532837123.png

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation