BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
set_all__
Fluorite | Level 6

I have EG7.12 HF3 (7.100.2.3444) (32-bit)

My system is a Thinkpad with Intel i7, 2.7 GHz with 16 GB ram.

When I look at a log, I search for "error" using 'Find' function. When I am analyzing code looking for usage of datasets or variables, I use 'Find' function. My problems is: the find window does not close immediately. It takes anywhere from 2 to 5 seconds to close and it gets pretty frustrating. It is not the kind of response I am looking for when I am editing or analyzing SAS code.

Find.jpg

I have tried using Escape button, I have tried using the 'Close' button on the window, I have tried pressing 'X' button - but all of them give me the same response. Is there any solution to close the find window immediately?

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User

I assume you're running EG locally?

I would contact Tech Support with this issue.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation