BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KevinC_
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello Everyone,

I use EG 5.1 to create a map.  I would like to increase the font size of the legend of the map.  I right click the map chart and choose "Modify Map Chart" then go to "Appearance" and select "Legend".  I click "Show Legend" and change the font size from 12 to 16.  What happens is the legend title gets enlarged but the value displays in the legend does not get enlarged.  To be more clear, my legend looks like this: "%Changed  10% - 30% 31% - 60% 61% - 90%".    The word "%Changed" gets enlarged from size 12 to 16 and the "10% - 30% 31% - 60% 61% - 90%" does not get enlarged.  How do I change the size of the % ranges in the legend?

Thank you for any response you may have.

Kevin

1 REPLY 1
KevinC_
Fluorite | Level 6

If we can enlarge the box around the legend to make the entire legend look larger would be great too.  Thanks!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation