BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hk186002
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

I have a wierd issue now.

I was able to send the maxdate value from the dataset to lotus notes which is configured in our environment and I am getting the value from the below code to the mail body however it doesnt send the mail automatically. Mail just opens and stays I had to manually press the send button. Is there anything else I have to add in the code? I have attached the screenshot whcih is the output of the below code. How can I make sure it sends the mail automatically

I was able to 

DATA _null_;
SET WORK.Maxlendnetdate;
CALL SYMPUT('maxdate',put(MAX_of_DATE_OF_EFFECT, datetime8.));

run;

FILENAME outbox EMAIL ("xxxxx.xxx.");
DATA _NULL_;
FILE outbox
TO=("hari.kurupati@cba.com")
from = "xxx.com"

SUBJECT=("Lendnet &maxdate ");
PUT "On &maxdate ";

RUN;

output.jpg
4 REPLIES 4
sandykota
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

Hope this link helps:

http://support.sas.com/kb/17/744.html

hk186002
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Sandykota,

thanks for the reply but seems that I do not have access to change th file however its asking me to save with diffrent name.

Regards,

Hari

BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Depending on the SAS version you use, these options can also be set using the OPTIONS statements.

options
  emailhost="emailhost.a.b.c"
  emailsys=smtp
;

Give it a try.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation