BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
UMarine
Calcite | Level 5

Hello!

I've found such a problem recently. If I have 2 monitors with different scaling (100% and 125%), that is recommended, EG does not correctly response to the mouse's clicks. It seems like it is not correctly calibrated. Is there any solution for this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
UMarine
Calcite | Level 5
* That happens when you move app from one screen to another.
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

I have a setup like this (one laptop screen at 125% and a large display at 100%) and I have not experienced this issue. Is it just SAS Enterprise Guide that exhibits this? Do you have some EG windows on one screen and others on the other screen?

SAS Hackathon registration is open! Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world.
UMarine
Calcite | Level 5

UMarine_0-1642672898549.png It looks like this, when maximizing EG. At the picture the guide is on the large screen (right) with resolution 100%.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation