BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dpa
Obsidian | Level 7 dpa
Obsidian | Level 7

HI I want to create prompt with multiple value. So I have batch list which I want in macro variable in EG. SO basically similar to proc sql with into process , I want to achieve in EG with prompt.

I tried to create prompt with type text and select from dynamic list and multiple value but when I try to browse for data source for column which I have in dataset cteared in process flow it doesn't appear.

when I click it shows sas folder but can't see serve so I can select that dataset.

I don't want to create SP as only using this project and I am only using.

Is there any other way I can acheive this?

1 REPLY 1
Jay_TxOAG
Quartz | Level 8

Only registered (permanent) data sets can be used in a dynamic prompt...that is why you cannot find any work data sets from your project when you browse for a prompt data source

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation