BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
need_some_help
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I've got some problems with setting appropriate page orientation for grapics in my report. There are few pages with portrait orientation, and the last one is supposed to be in a landscape orientation.

If I specify:

options  orientation=landscape;    

before last graph code, it changes orientation for all pages - and that is not what I need.

By the way, when I change it back to portrait it returns to it but not with first running report-code, but after I run my proc template (in a separate program unit) which I have in my project - why is that?

P.S.

One more question (maybe it is not so related to topic):

is there any way to see default values for different procedures (e.g. proc report,gchart,gplot) and goptions - to see which parameters(parameters values) cause certain effect, to know what to change for the needed result.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
art297
Opal | Level 21

As Cynthia pointed out in a post some time back, that isn't possible with odf, only rtf.  Take a look at:

http://communities.sas.com/message/15688#15688

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
art297
Opal | Level 21

As Cynthia pointed out in a post some time back, that isn't possible with odf, only rtf.  Take a look at:

http://communities.sas.com/message/15688#15688

need_some_help
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks - that is exactly the one I've just read)) it's a pity...

need_some_help
Calcite | Level 5

Only after topic creation I've noticed something interesting in 'More like this' block and found some information (though I've tried to do it through search before but there were no such topic) where orientation change in mid-stream is announced as impossible, but maybe something has changed since then? If it hasn't only my P.S. - question is of current interest....

art297
Opal | Level 21

Conversely, she also posted: http://communities.sas.com/message/26517#26517

and, if your graphics are/can be created in separate passes thru the data, it may be possible.

need_some_help
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the information, but unfortunately I needed different orientations in one file(

sjughent
Obsidian | Level 7

Does anyone know if this option is now available in SAS9.3. I mean change the page orientation with orientation stattement in one pdf file.

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation