BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rab24
Calcite | Level 5
I created a date parameter in EG. I want the date parameter to default to today's date so it can be adjusted from there. When I created the parameter, it let me select Today as the default, but in reality, it stores 21NOV2008 as the default instead of &Sysdate so next June they will still see 21NOV2008 as the default.

Is there a way to let my users see the current date by default without losing the calendar functionality for date paramaters for easy modification?
2 REPLIES 2
andreas_lds
Jade | Level 19
As far as I know, dynamic parameters are not supported in EG 4.1, but will be included in 4.2.
rab24
Calcite | Level 5
In case anyone wanders in here in the future, the solution is simply don't select a default.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation