BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Fisher
Quartz | Level 8
Hi,

I use EG v3.1. Recently I have been bothered by this strange thing: each time I modified the file and saved the file, the mouse cursor jumps to the top of the file.
I didn't find related settings in menu Tools>Options.

Anybody knows how to fix this? thanks
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
Did you say EG 3.1? I do seem to remember an issue like that, but it's been long-since fixed in EG 4.1 and on into 4.2 and 4.3.

I recommend updating to EG 4.1 if you are still using SAS 9.1.3. But I suspect you've heard that before.

Chris
It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Fisher
Quartz | Level 8
Yes, we are still using EG 3.1. Even though we are in the process of upgrading to EG 4.2, but I don't know when it works due to some technical difficulties.
Fisher
Quartz | Level 8

This has bothered me for a long time. Finally I got some clue,but without solution,  from SAS website:

http://support.sas.com/kb/18/248.html

Can not SAS provide some solution to this bug?!

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

This was a known issue in EG Version 3, but was addressed in EG 4.1, and as far as I know, it's not a problem in any later EG release.  SAS is not providing hotfixes for EG 3 (originally released in 2004) these days, as we've had 3 major releases since then (EG 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3).

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation