BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Experts,

The SAS Web Report Studio 3.1 is not allowing the reports to save. I tried many times but its throwing the following message "save report failed due to backend service problem". How i have to resolve this problem?

Help me in this issue.

Regards,
Sujeev
7 REPLIES 7
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Sujeevb,

Could you let me know the name of the report you are trying to save in WRS???

Why i am asking is, if the report name contains the percent sign (%), it would throw errors while you save.
If that is the case, you might want to try changing the report name [with out %]and save!!!
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Awesome,

I have not used any special characters in my report name. My report name is "Company Sales".

Regards,
Sujeev
DerekAdams
Calcite | Level 5
Were you trying to save the reports to the "My Folders" or "Shared Folders" location?
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi Derek,

I have created a folder called "Official" under the "My Folder\Reports\". I am trying to save my reports under the "Official" folder. It is not allowing me to save my reports. I tried to save my reports in "Share Folders\Reports\Stores Process\" also it throws me the same message as i mentioned in my first post.

Regards,
Sujeev
jplarios
Quartz | Level 8
We hada similar issue and similar error note. Our problem turned out to be a security configuration issue. Our portal admins was not given access. check your security through management console. Make sure you have all the latest hot fixes for WRS 3.1and contact tech support. they could help you out.

jp
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi jplarios,

I will check and let you know.

Regards,
Sujeev
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi jplarios,

I can save my reports now. I didn't do anything. I went for a week leave and when i came back i checked it. It started working for me. I don't know the exact issue that cause this behavior.

Regards,
Sujeev

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation