BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Abelp9
Quartz | Level 8

Good morning, in several SAS programs I have connectors with HANA Studio, these connectors must have a user and a defined password. I'm trying to make a macro so that when the credentials of the first user fail, it will go to the second user and try it with the credentials of the second user because if it tries again with the first user 3 more times and the login data is incorrect , the HANA Studio password is locked. That's why I would need to somehow quantify the first login error in some macro or something, so that if there is such an error it can test the other user using macros and conditionals. Could someone give me a hand on how to do this?

1 REPLY 1
JosvanderVelden
SAS Super FREQ
Hola Abel,

You will probably have to provide a bit more details.
I assume you're using SAS StudioV available through the menu option "Develop SAS Code".
If yes are you just assigning caslibs to SAP HANA or is your code more complex?

Saludos, Jos

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation