BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sewa_bal_gmail_com
Quartz | Level 8

I am very new to online data analysis. We alredy have a data like session id, cust id, hostname, time spend url in sec,product code, and other important columns

Could you please guide me how we can explore the online data to understand visitors behivour and at which page vistitor exit or purache and manay more parameters.

5 REPLIES 5
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

You need to start at the source. Have the web server configured to write the clickstream log (in the apache httpd.conf configuration file, one only has to uncomment the proper directive).

Once you have that log, I can provide a code example for reading and analysing it.

sewa_bal_gmail_com
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks for a reply , We alredy have a clean data on cloud, but i need help how to explore data to understand customer behaviour and at what point visitor leave the page and manay more question...

We have sas va and sas eg software.

sewa_bal_gmail_com
Quartz | Level 8

Please see below data description

1 milltion rows generated each date. we have also set of columns as well
custid datetime URL prod_code Event
1 100 www.zxc.com A page view
1 101 www.zxc2.com A Add to card
1 105 www.zxc3.com B purchase
1 107 www.zxc4.com B purachse.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Here is a simple paper on the topic.  And this whitepaper on the general approach that shows more sophisticated tools at work.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation