BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DavidCaliman
Calcite | Level 5

Good morning!

I created a chart report (attached image), however I can not increase the size where this description.

I use the commands:

GOPTIONS device = png xpixels ypixels = 750 = 350;

axis1 order = (1 to 10 by 1) ​​minor = none major = none style = 0 offset = (5.0,5.0) value = none;

axis2 label = none order = (2011 to 2014 by 1) ​​minor = none major = none value = (angle = 90) style = 0 offset = (2.0,2.0);

axis3 order = (1 to 10 by 1) ​​minor = none major = none label = none value = none style = 0 offset = (5.0,5.0);

How do I keep the size of the graph and expand the size of the label??

chart.png
1 REPLY 1
jwillis
Quartz | Level 8

I don't have the answer for you however I do have questions that might lead you to your answer.

• Are the labels short because the length of the variable is short?  In other programs, when I used the LABEL option to display the label values, not the variable names, my labels would be truncated on small width variables.
  • Do all the labels display if GOPTIONS are at their default levels?  To reset all graphic options to their default values, specify RESET=GOPTIONS: 
  • Which program are you using to create your chart?  Proc GCHART, SGCHART, etc.... According to my ODS reference book, your answer may be in the SAS/GRAPH Reference book., (" 'Controlling the Appearance of Your Graphs' ")http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/graphref/66521/HTML/default/viewer.htm#graphwhatsnew94.h...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation