BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

In SAS Enterprise Guide how do I change the background color of a custom html style.  I was able to figure out how to change all of the other elements except it using, Tools> options > Results > HTML > Manage Styles.  I modified the harvest theme.  I’m trying to change the background on the sides from tan to another color.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

There is  a bug where all of the theme settings do not take effect until you re-run the stored process and click on the custom report again.  All of the colors updated before that except the background color.  Please fix.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

There is  a bug where all of the theme settings do not take effect until you re-run the stored process and click on the custom report again.  All of the colors updated before that except the background color.  Please fix.

CaseySmith
SAS Employee

Please provide steps to reproduce. I have not been able to reproduce (using EG 7.15 HF3).

Here are the steps I tried:

-In a new EG project...

-In Tools->Options->Results->Results General, make sure HTML is checked.

-In Tools->Options->Results->HTML, change style to Harvest.

-Click File->New->Program.

-Copy/paste this code into the new program:

proc print data=sashelp.class;

run;

-Run the code and ensure Harvest style is applied.

-In Tools->Options->Results->HTML, click Manage Styles.

-With Harvest selected, click Create a Copy, and save the copied stylesheet as HarvestCustom.css.

-Select HarvestCustom and click Edit.

-On the Text tab, change Background color to red.

-Click OK to close the Style Editor and click OK to close the Style Manager.

-Make sure HarvestCustom is the selected style for HTML, then click OK to close the Options dialog.

-Click Refresh on the Results or Run on the Program tab (both re-run the program) and confirm the background color of the results is now red.

I followed similar steps with a stored process and it worked fine as well. (However, you also have to select HTML as the results format in Tools->Options->Results->Stored Process.)

Please provide clear steps to reproduce and we'll investigate.

Thanks,

Casey

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

DavidPhillips2
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Casey,

"-Click Refresh on the Results or Run on the Program tab (both re-run the program) and confirm the background color of the results is now red."

The color refreshes after this step.  The bug is that the user has to refresh or re-run, while other elements refresh instantly.

CaseySmith
SAS Employee

Hi David,

Please provide an example of other elements that refresh instantly.  I tried Text size, Text color, Horizontal alignment, Border color, line width, and style, and all of them were applied after re-running the program (not immediately).

Casey

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation