BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
srisai
Calcite | Level 5
Hi All,

Do we any option like adding a logo to the proc print/proc freq generated output in SAS/EG?

Please respond.

Thanks
Sri
4 REPLIES 4
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
This Tech Support note explains how to use a style template to insert a banner image into PDF output:
http://support.sas.com/kb/5/285.html

Otherwise, this Tech Support note:
http://support.sas.com/kb/36/707.html
shows how to use the PREIMAGE style attribute to insert a logo into a title statement. You can use the PREIMAGE attribute either with or without the URL= attribute shown in this note.

Do note, that if you use the PREIMAGE technique, you cannot also use the ESCAPECHAR {THISPAGE} and/or {LASTPAGE} functions for page numbering:
http://support.sas.com/kb/34/573.html

cynthia
srisai
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks for the information.
I have a question like can't we run a code with the banner that shows in results page i.e not insert image

Thanks,
srisai
Calcite | Level 5
Ok, i could see one option in Style Manager that i can insert the image to my customized style. I have browsed the image by chceking the "use a banner image".then i ran my report using this style....but i could not see any banner in my output.why it is like that?
please help ....

Thanks,
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
If you are using the style sheet method to insert an image into your custom style, you have to make sure that the image is accessible to SAS -- and the location that you use for the image will depend on your destination. For example, if you were creating HTML output, the image only has to be available when the HTML page is loaded into a browser. So, if your file was going to be placed on a web server -and- your image was on the web server, too, then you could use the reference to the web server copy of the logo image -- which is where the image would be located when the HTML file was opened by the browser.

However, for RTF and PDF output, the image must be available to SAS when the RTF or PDF file is created -- generally, this means the image used for your logo must be stored on the SAS server. This means that if you have the image on your local C: drive, it is unlikely that SAS on the server can see that image. You might need to move the image to a location on the server where the RTF or PDF file is created. Images for RTF and PDF (whether logos or created with SAS/GRAPH) are actually embedded into the RTF or PDF file.

You might want to open a track with Tech Support on this issue. If you are using the SAS Platform for Business Analytics (also known as the BI Platform) and you want to use a banner image with some of the client applications, you may also need to register the image in the metadata.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation