BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Guys,

When I ran a sample progam from the book i got an error "Libname CLINIC is not assigned."

To prepare for Base Certification Exams do I have to download any datasets from SAS website so that I can run sample programs from the books?

Thanks,
JC
4 REPLIES 4
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
The important question for you to answer is: what code did you execution and from what source was it obtained (URL, book, otherwise?).

And, if you have a defined LIBNAME in your sample code, and it refers to an existing SAS data-library, then it's likely you need to obtain the sample data.

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thanks Scott,

The code was from Certification Book! I want to pratice all the sample programs give in the book.Would you know from where I can get the sample data?

Thanks for your help again,
JC
sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10 sbb
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
It remains unclear exactly what "Certification Book!" you reference in your post/reply. So, here's a Google advanced search argument, this topic / post - mostly to help with guidance for possible SAS.COM support site links - i

+certification +clinic +sample +data site:sas.com

Scott Barry
SBBWorks, Inc.
RichardH_sas
SAS Employee
Is this the certification book?

http://www.sas.com/apps/pubscat/bookdetails.jsp?catid=1&pc=62439

It says it comes with a CD-ROM containing the data. It's possible the data might also be samples that are included with SAS. To set up practice data in SAS, select Help->Learning SAS Programming from the menu. When the SAS Online Training Sample Data window appears, click OK to create sample data.

Good luck!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation