BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
We use Ordered Lists all the time and are upgrading to 4.2 soon. Will the Ordered List functionality be available and how do you access it in 4.2?
5 REPLIES 5
Jay
Calcite | Level 5 Jay
Calcite | Level 5
Yes it's in 4.2.

Several ways, from the menu bar file >> new >>>ordered list same thing from the "new" icon
deleted_user
Not applicable
Cheers - I was looking for it under the Tools menu... 🙂
SunilGupta
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi,

I have never used ordered list option before. To add programs to the list, it looks like I first need to create SAS programs in my project file or point to SAS programs. Please confirm. Also, I noticed that the ordered list icon does not appear on my process flow diagram but is at the same level as my process flow in the left panal.

Thanks,
Sunil
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
Sunil, yes, that's true.

An ordered list is simply a list of tasks/items to run in a specific sequence. All of the items in the list must already exist in your project.

Chris
It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
SunilGupta
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks Chris for your prompt reply.

Sunil

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation