BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
touchspeed
Calcite | Level 5

When I run the TS data Preparation Node after importing a time series raw data in Excel format, not matter how I change the date/time format in excel, I always got the error message“Invalid Timeid"

Error Message.jpg

The sample of the raw data and error massage snapshot are attached following.

Anyone can help?

Many thanks

Kev

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
Go back a step, how did you specify it in the import. My guess is it's coming in as a character var instead of numeric/SAS date variable.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Reeza
Super User

Did you specify the type somewhere? If so, please so that screen shot. The date appears to be a Date variable. 

touchspeed
Calcite | Level 5

Yes, I did it by assigning the "Time ID" role to "Month_of checkin_date" as per following screen shot:

Role.jpg

Reeza
Super User
Go back a step, how did you specify it in the import. My guess is it's coming in as a character var instead of numeric/SAS date variable.
touchspeed
Calcite | Level 5
Many Thanks!

It's working now. I think the variable name I used, "Month of check-in date" containing both "Month" and "date", which cause the system fail to recognize the date values. Now I change the Variable name into "Month", and the imported date value from my excel file can be proceeded as "TimeID" in "TS Data Preparation" Node.
Stewartli
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Guys, 

I use SAS Enterprise Miner 14.2 and have the same problem now. Can someone tell me what went wrong? Thank you very much.

1.PNG 2.PNG

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation