BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aldi
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

I have installed sas9.2, TS Level 2M2 64bit in windows 7 (64bit) with two licenses 1) for sas9.2 with miner 6.1 and 2) sas jmp/genomics in the same desktop. But with 32 bit the installation creates a separate EM where I can click and run EM 6.1. But with 64bit such separate EM shows kind of disfunctional.

The EM is formed under start-> allprograms ->SAS ->SAS Configuration -> EMDesktop Lev-1 under it is a list of things like this::
Analytics Platform Server Start and so on.

But there is no choice of EM.

Question: Is this installation non-functional? How can I fix it? Because instead of version 6.1 I am using v. 4.3 which can be open within sas ->Solutions ->Analysis -> EM
Thanks for any input, Aldi
1 REPLY 1
David_Duling
SAS Employee
You will not generally run programs out of the configuration group, that is more for managing and debugging installations.

You will find EM 6.1 under /programs/sas/analytics/enterpriseMiner.

If not, then call tech support.

Cheers.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation