BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
vibhu17
Calcite | Level 5

,I have exported my SAS EMiner code,my model gives me the output as a csv file in a particular location at the server,but when I debugged the exported code it is not having any reference to any output directory nor it has having any name of the desired file.Ideally if I am running the exported model sas code from command line it should give me the same output as running from GUI right ?

Can some one help me with thi ?

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

Are your referring to the Score code?

It's skeleton code, but not production. You need to add in the components, such as the input data set and where/what type of output is generated. This approach makes it possible to fully customize your final solution and push it to a production environment where the data set names and paths are different. The output will be the same as the GUI, IF you specify the same input and same output type and location. The data output from either process should be the same regardless. 

@vibhu17 wrote:

,I have exported my SAS EMiner code,my model gives me the output as a csv file in a particular location at the server,but when I debugged the exported code it is not having any reference to any output directory nor it has having any name of the desired file.Ideally if I am running the exported model sas code from command line it should give me the same output as running from GUI right ?

Can some one help me with thi ?

vibhu17
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Reeza

Thanks for your reply

I am not actually referring to scorecode,I have exported the whole model by the export path as sas program option by right clicking last node I have saved the sas code for the whole model and want to run in it from the command prompt on my server,

So do I have to hardcode all the outputs ?location and format as well ?

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation