BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
kamakish
Calcite | Level 5

hi,

After clustering, how can I see objects inside each cluster?

with SAS miner I have clustered countries but I don't know which countries are inside of each cluster.

many thanks

kamakish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Two things that might help:

1) From the Properties panel of the Cluster node, you can open up the window for Exported Data, then browse the Train data to see which cluster each observation is assigned to (the columns on the far right of the table will show the cluster assignment)ExportedData.PNG

2) You can run the Segment Profile node (from the Assess tab) after the Cluster node to get an idea of the make-up of the clusters/segments with the various Profile graphs.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Two things that might help:

1) From the Properties panel of the Cluster node, you can open up the window for Exported Data, then browse the Train data to see which cluster each observation is assigned to (the columns on the far right of the table will show the cluster assignment)ExportedData.PNG

2) You can run the Segment Profile node (from the Assess tab) after the Cluster node to get an idea of the make-up of the clusters/segments with the various Profile graphs.

kamakish
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much. For 2 days I was trying to find a way. your solution was great. 

Regards

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation