BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Mbs270
Obsidian | Level 7

These are the settings within enterprise miner for the "Impute" nodeThese are the settings within enterprise miner for the "Impute" node

Hello. I'm using EM to impute missing values in my dataset. I want to see the tree used to decide on the imputed values; how do I do this? I read that the score report offers some insight into this but the score report field is blank in my results. I've included the current settings I'm using for EM. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

You should be able to view the score code from the node results under View>Scoring>SAS Code.  I think that is the only way to view the rules used, since a tree is being built for each individual input being imputed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

You should be able to view the score code from the node results under View>Scoring>SAS Code.  I think that is the only way to view the rules used, since a tree is being built for each individual input being imputed.

Mbs270
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks Wendy; that's what I was looking for. Would be nice if SAS produced a tree diagram instead of making me tunnel down the code.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation