BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASEnthusiast1
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I am new to using SAS Enterprise Miner Client 13.2. I would like to know to get thin blue vertical line which SAS displays in CCC plots to appear. This would be the optimal, recommended cluster size from CCC plots in Enterprise Miner.

When I go to View > Summary Statistics > CCC plot, I was able to make a successful CCC plot but SAS just does not recommend any optimal cluster size. In essence, the vertical line depicting the optimal cluster size solution does NOT appear. 

Please see output CCC plot attached. I know there is a big jump around the sample size of 32 in the plot but I want SAS to automatically recommend a cluster size.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
RalphAbbey
SAS Employee

Hi Saturday,

Where was it that you previously saw the CCC plots with the thin blue line that recommends the number of clusters?

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation