BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bkcagg
Calcite | Level 5

I have twitter data that is in an XLSX format. I have added a text import in enterprise miner and connected to the folder the file is in. I have expanded the text size to 32000 and run the node. when I go the the Exported Data and explore it, the only thing that was consumed is the header row. It isn't consuming all the rows beneath that. 

All other properties are set to the default. 

Any idea how to get the node to consume all of the rows of data? Here is a sample of the excel document

7 REPLIES 7
tomrvincent
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Try specifying a range.
bkcagg
Calcite | Level 5
New student user, so can you give more texture to how to do that?
tomrvincent
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Review the syntax of 'proc import' and the range option.
bkcagg
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry, need more specific instructions. I see the Proc Freq results, but not where I can modify.

tomrvincent
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
that's the wrong proc.
bkcagg
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for the help. Professor replied back he wants us to use the file import node instead of the text import and that is working.

tomrvincent
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Glad I could help.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation