BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
New2SASEM
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong place - please feel free to move it.

I am looking for someone with expertise in SAS Enterprise Miner, who I would be able to hire for a few hours of private tuition. I have watched videos, read articles, etc... but need help on the practical side of things at a very basic level. I am thinking 2 - 4 hours over a couple of days on Zoom would do it. Is anyone on these boards up for that, or knows where I should go and look instead?

1 REPLY 1
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @New2SASEM,

Thanks for your question! The SAS Support Communities is a place where customers get peer-to-peer and direct-from-SAS help on daily usage questions through the more than 600K discussions and articles. It's not a site for job postings or help needed messages. LinkedIn is your best bet to find someone - there are tons of analytics and SAS-focused groups to check out.

Thanks!

Anna

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation