BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ifunanya
Calcite | Level 5

I performed text analytics on a tweet using the build model and text analytics template in SAS(screeenshot below). i want to be able to score the document for each tweet and visualize it to know positive, negative and neutral tweet

i was expecting sentiment to ran on each tweet in the text variable and score them. how can i archive this and  visualize it

I cant open the sentiment or visualize the score

senti.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HarrySnart
SAS Employee

Hi @Ifunanya ,

The Model Studio interface for SAS Visual Text Analytics is geared towards building and testing natural language rules. If you use the Sentiment node you'll be able to see the sentiment when you open the Topics or Categories node. You can export the scoring code for this as a zip file and run it in other interfaces, such as SAS Studio.

Are you writing custom Concept rules or just trying to visualize the sentiment? If only the latter you might find it easiest to use the 'Text Topics' node in SAS Visual Analytics. In the options select that you want to score sentiment and it will do all of this automatically including visualizations.

Thanks

Harry

sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Home > SAS Communities Library >
Scoring SAS Visual Text Analytics Models with Analytic Stores in SAS Studio
by smanoj
Started ‎06-23-2023 | Modified ‎06-23-2023
https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Scoring-SAS-Visual-Text-Analytics-Models-with...

Koen

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation