BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
f_rederik
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all

Having previously built Credit Scorecards using the scoring node, I am now looking to build a 'probability of purchasing a product' model.

The model is making sense, so I thought it would be a good idea to add the scorecard node for it to be easier to communicate. However I cannot seem to find the setting where I can 'reverse' the score range?

Currently the high probabilities result in low points. I guess this makes sense from a "probability of default" perspective, but is it possible to change this so that the high probabilities get the higher points? Or am I missing something here?

(Currently using SAS Enterprise Miner 6.2)

Thanks,
Fred

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

You are right...
Apologies, I googled it and it seems that it is only available in EM 7.1 or newer.

Sorry about the confusion!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

Hi Fred,

It is really easy (and useful) to get a reverse scorecard!

On the Scorecard node properties, the second scaling property is Reverse Scorecard.

Set Reverse Scorecard to Yes, and run!

Good luck!

Miguel

f_rederik
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks Miguel. I'm probably being blind, but I just can't see this option! (attaching a screenshot)

What am I missing?

scorecard.png

M_Maldonado
Barite | Level 11

You are right...
Apologies, I googled it and it seems that it is only available in EM 7.1 or newer.

Sorry about the confusion!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation