BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Sha8
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I want to know the SAS softwares that could perform coding and performing a sort of thematic

analysis to identify themes. I know some SAS softwares that identify themes on the basis of number of counts and frequencies of a variable in the big data but I need a sort of coding analysis like Nvivo does and I do not need analysis on the basis of number of counts of a variable. 

I want to collect information from the different online platforms that includes social networking sites, customer reviews and companies website. Can anyone identify few SAS softwares that pull the data from different social networking sites and companies website and also SAS softwares for identifying themes like Nvivo does and as well as SAS softwares for the analysis purpose? I also want to conduct semi structured interviews and I want to identify patterns through coding therefore I would be needing SAS software to perform coding and identify the themes. That would be good if anyone could mention the possible list of softwares that meet my research needs as mentioned above. I would really appreciate your assistance.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Shabana

1 REPLY 1

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation