BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
psrao
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I recently created my SAS profile, logged in and created an EM course under Control Center. I am able to login to SAS cloud but am unable to create a new project. I keep getting asked for my userid and password and despite entering the correct credentials, I am unable to proceed.

Has anyone encountered similar issues. Please share.

On a side note, does anyone know what is the turnaround time from creating a new course in Control Center till it becomes fully available for access. I requested the course creation 2 days back.

Any inputs much appreciated.

Thanks,

Prasanna

PS - I've attached screenshots of my problem in the attached doc.

2 REPLIES 2
RonStatt_SAS
SAS Employee

Hello,

The best way to help with this is to send this information to support@sas.com. That will open a Technical Support track for your issue. They can then assist or direct you to the appropriate folks. After registering, you can typically create a course immediately.

Once the logon issue is resolved, it might be helpful to know about other support information regarding SAS OnDemand for Academics. It's located here: http://support.sas.com/ondemand

Thanks,

Ron

psrao
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the info. Will send the info to SAS support.

Cheers,

Prasanna

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation