BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
stew90210
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi all,

this might be a really stupid question but I am currently getting to grips with SAS VIYA with a view to move our company over later in the year from EG and as far as I know I have searched all relevant documentation without a satisfactory answer (probably missed it).

After you define a Target variable in model studio and then run a pipeline should you be able to change the target variable? as I cant, and one of my modules failed as I selected the wrong target. I would prefer to change the target variable rather than start a fresh but either way would like to know if its possible so I can share that knowledge with my colleagues.

many thanks in advance 

Stewart Jardine

1 REPLY 1
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello @stew90210 ,

Use the below node in your Model Studio pipeline ( and change | replace your target variable with it ) :

Manage Variables

Enables you to make modifications to the variable metadata from within a Model Studio pipeline.

BR,

Koen

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation