BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
prajnat
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Team,

Following is the sample data with just 6 columns and 96 rows - 

prajnat_0-1586355524922.png

Emp_ID actually needs to be rejected and the variable Q1 - Q5 are inputs

Steps I have tried - 

1. To perform any step in the pipelines the model studio is prompting me to define a target variable, in real picture I don't have a target variable. But I tried to create a dummy target variable with no values in it and this threw an error.

2. Just to see the performance of the cluster node, I provided Emp_ID itself as the target and ran the pipeline

3. My output had all the items I was looking for but I am confused as to why the segment plot was performed only on 57 variable while expected segment plot on all 96 rows. Is this due to data partition settings ? if yes, please let me know to edit the window and also confirm if this is a global setting change or the changes I make will be only to specific project

I need to see the segment plot on all the 96 rows.

prajnat_1-1586356140423.png

Please revert

Thank you 

Prajna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Yes your data has been partitioned by default, and those results are only on the training observations.

You can see this post for how to re-run your pipeline using different partition settings.  You can change your partition settings either in global settings or project settings (it is easiest if you change them for a project before you have run any nodes in a pipeline).

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Asked-amp-Answered-How-to-change-data-source-...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prajnat
Fluorite | Level 6
Hi Team,

Can anyone help!
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

Yes your data has been partitioned by default, and those results are only on the training observations.

You can see this post for how to re-run your pipeline using different partition settings.  You can change your partition settings either in global settings or project settings (it is easiest if you change them for a project before you have run any nodes in a pipeline).

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/Asked-amp-Answered-How-to-change-data-source-...

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation