BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
XCND
Calcite | Level 5

Hello there, seeking support to do model comparison using the interactive decision tree I manually created. Somehow every time I click run on model comparison node, it starts refreshing from the data source node and wipes out my manual setting for the interactive decision tree. Anything I can do to stop that. Want model comparison start without refreshing different model nodes and to compare performance.

Thanks in advance for any support!

4 REPLIES 4
WendyCzika
SAS Employee
I wouldn't think it would wipe out your interactive changes unless something is triggering the Decision Tree node to re-run, but you can set the Use Frozen Tree property to Yes to keep your interactive changes when it re-runs. Hope that helps!
XCND
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much, Wendy! It worked after I set the Use Frozen Tree property to Yes. 

For some reason, the decision tree node re-runs every time when I run any nodes after that. Is there any way to stop the node from re-running other than the above setting change?

WendyCzika
SAS Employee
The only thing I can think of is to check that the Input Data node at the start of the flow containing the Decision Tree node does not have the "Rerun" property set to Yes.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation