BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
mutlu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, 

I created clusters via cluster method on SAS Enterpise Miner but I could not see which customers get which segments according to the model. How can I see this? (I am talking about validation and train data set, not test data) . 

Thanks,

Mutlu

2 REPLIES 2
hoswee
SAS Employee

You can see the segments for each observation in your data by looking at the exported data after running a Cluster node. A _SEGMENT_ variable is added to the exported data. You can see this by going to the properties panel -> General -> Exported Data -> TRAIN and VALIDATE Port

mutlu
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks. I am working as a consultant and I dont have a permisson to view data from that the folder that miner automatically exported. Any other solution to view segmented data?

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation