BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cgencyurek
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I'm training a decision tree model. I want to change the selected branch of tree as final model (represented in bold path in Interactive View) to produce scores based on that. How can I do it?

For example, I want to shift that bold branch selected by Enterprise Miner itself, to red branch that I choose (This image below is just an example on Home Equity data, I work on a different project now).

Thanks for all your support!

image.png

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

The thickness/boldness of the lines only indicates the proportion of observations in the training data that follow that path.  For observations that meet the rules that follow your red line, that is the branch that will be used when scoring those.  Does that make sense?

cgencyurek
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Wendy,

Thank you for your response. I think I understand what you mean.

Can we make 0 / 1 check for each branch we choose when we join Score node to the Decision Tree?

I want to use the branch I choose as rule which returns True or False.

image.png

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation