BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
iamy
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

We have a fraud model developed in SAS Eminer, model developed using ANN technique.

Problem lies in the implementation of model.

We are trying to import the PMML file genrated by SAS Eminer into FICO Blaze engine, we are able to import the PMML file , but final score from the PMML file is not matching with actual score and our FICO Blaze support team not able to resolve the issue.

Now i want to implement this model ASAP , we are ok with implementing the model outside FICO and then send final score to FICO.

Can anyone please help me with any other system where i can score this ANN Model it could be Java or anything 

Regards,

Amol

2 REPLIES 2
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

If using the Neural Network node in Enterprise Miner, you can follow that with a Score node with the properties "C Score" and/or "Java Score" set to Yes, then you can use either C or Java to score.  

MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi @iamy 

Did you resolve this issue? We're working on a fraud model developed on SAS Miner. Our objective is to use the PMML score node with the final model and then import it directly into FICO Blaze. There is any limitation on this process? Do we need to convert (or translate) the PMML generated by EM to import in FICO Blaze?

Regards,

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation