BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ycenycute
Obsidian | Level 7

When I run variable selection, it shows error "SOLException Argument not found". Is there a way to help debug? What could be the issues? It seems that the problem is that the dataset does not exist as I try to look at the dataset, and it shows "the dataset does not exist". What could the reason for that? I am working on a project which was saved several days ago. I have no clue where to begin debugging. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

It has been a long time since I worked with Enterprise Miner for the last time (I use Model Studio in SAS VIYA 3.5+ now), but your situation should be easy to debug.

I guess your project was not built on an ABT ( = Analytical Base Table = analysis data set) in the WORK library (?). Your ABT is a permanent data set, right?

Are you importing the data in your EM-flow (converting a non-SAS format) or are you starting from a permanent ABT?

I have looked in our Technical Support database and I had no hit for :

"SOLException Argument not found".
Hence, I am wondering if this is indeed the exact error message.

When this board and its members can not help you out, you can always turn to your local SAS Technical Support team. They can help you debug!

Kind regards,

Koen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sbxkoenk
SAS Super FREQ

Hello,

It has been a long time since I worked with Enterprise Miner for the last time (I use Model Studio in SAS VIYA 3.5+ now), but your situation should be easy to debug.

I guess your project was not built on an ABT ( = Analytical Base Table = analysis data set) in the WORK library (?). Your ABT is a permanent data set, right?

Are you importing the data in your EM-flow (converting a non-SAS format) or are you starting from a permanent ABT?

I have looked in our Technical Support database and I had no hit for :

"SOLException Argument not found".
Hence, I am wondering if this is indeed the exact error message.

When this board and its members can not help you out, you can always turn to your local SAS Technical Support team. They can help you debug!

Kind regards,

Koen

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation