BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Hi All,

I tried to run a table node in the SAS EM diagram project. when I run that particulate node , I am getting thr below eror.

what could be the reason for this.

Thanks in advance

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Actually, we moved the project from one location to another location and we changed the permissions  from 644 to 664 and changed the group from "A" to "B" for the whole project including sub folders in the project folders.

I tried again to run that node it is giving the below error.

Capture.JPG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

You can see if there is a more informative error message in the SAS log.  Right-click on the node and select Results, then go to View>SAS Results>Log.  If you search for "ERROR:" (with the colon in quotes), you might get more information about the error.

sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Capture.JPG

It doesn't give the option to view a log.

Thanks.

sathya66
Barite | Level 11

Actually, we moved the project from one location to another location and we changed the permissions  from 644 to 664 and changed the group from "A" to "B" for the whole project including sub folders in the project folders.

I tried again to run that node it is giving the below error.

Capture.JPG

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation