BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Salah_uddin
Calcite | Level 5

Hi

I  am building a response model with a binary target variable. When I use the Regression node in Miner it doesn't seem to output any uplift charts (they appear blank), nor any Gini / KS measures. Is there a way of outputting these?

Thank you!

Salah

3 REPLIES 3
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

To get KS or any ROC-related measure, you will need to use a Model Comparison node after your Regression node.

I'm not sure why those charts would be coming up blank though.  Are you getting effects included in your model?

Salah_uddin
Calcite | Level 5
I used the model comparison node but same issue. Yes there are effects. It's a one variable model, could that be the problem?
MikeStockstill
SAS Employee

Hello Salah_uddin-

If you still have a problem, then it is best to turn on the MPRINT option, create a model package, contact Technical Support, and send the model package.

Have a great day.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation