BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Bal23
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Sorry I haven't made it clear. I was using enterprise miner and imported data. And i saw some variables were labeled as "rejected" but didn't know why

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

If you are using the Advanced advisor in your Input Data node, then variables are rejected if they have excessive missing values (>50% by default) and excessive class values (>20 by default).  You can turn off the setting of variables to rejected or you can change the cutoffs used in the Advanced Options property of the Input Data node when you select Advanced for the Advisor property or you can customize the Advanced options when going through the Data Source Wizard (step 4).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

What options did you use when importing data? How did you import the data? Any other steps run?

Are ALL values for the variable "rejected" or only some? If all, what type of variable? If only some, what specific values were rejected?

Did the log anything interesting when importing?

WendyCzika
SAS Employee

If you are using the Advanced advisor in your Input Data node, then variables are rejected if they have excessive missing values (>50% by default) and excessive class values (>20 by default).  You can turn off the setting of variables to rejected or you can change the cutoffs used in the Advanced Options property of the Input Data node when you select Advanced for the Advisor property or you can customize the Advanced options when going through the Data Source Wizard (step 4).

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 16. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation