BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Hannah96
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, can someone tell me how to handle the missing values in the data?

4 REPLIES 4
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Missing numerical values are represented by a dot, missing character values by a blank.

For more answers, you need to ask more specific questions, or post example data along with code you tried that did not work as you expected. Don't forget logs.

PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

You can't mention that you have a "Problem" in the title of the message, and then not explain the "problem". Explain!! Provide details. Lots and lots of details. 

--
Paige Miller
Hannah96
Calcite | Level 5

I have the excel file that contain the data that I want to analyze. Then, I imported the file that contain the data into SAS using the file import then, after that I select the data partition and impute nodes. I analyze the missing values but I don't get the result that I want but I just get the output. My problem is that I want to look at the imputation summary. Thankyou. 

AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi @Hannah96,

It looks like experts are willing to help if you provide more details on your data, analysis and goals.

The more information, the better.

Thanks!

Anna

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation