BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
andreas_zaras
Pyrite | Level 9

Hello!

As you can see in the screenshot below i have created a Logisti REgression model using the corresponding node in VDMML. The output does not contain the odds ratios. What should i write in the code node below the regression node so as to output the odds ratios from the model automatically developed in the logistic regression node.

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

andreas_zaras_0-1667328251843.png

2 REPLIES 2
awesome_opossum
Obsidian | Level 7
I'm not familiar with that package, but the odds ratio is simply the square of the coefficient estimate.
andreas_zaras
Pyrite | Level 9
Thanks, but I need them ready made in a simple report without any manipulations. The odds ratios were a standard output in sas em and I need them in sas vdmml. This is why I am asking for a piece of code in the child node of logistic regression node so as to have them output automatically.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation