BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Golumn
Calcite | Level 5

Howdy, 

I currently have 600+ variables I've received for a modeling process I'm going through. I don't have access to SAS Miner, but will be doing variable assessment. I wanted to get a look at the level of nulls for each variable, so I can decide whether to keep or remove. 

Normally I'd do a proc freq for each variable I'm looking at to see % of missing, however the readout "results" are in an inconvenient format... a table for each variable and I have to scroll through 600 of these....

Is there a convenient way to get a table-output showing variable name, variable type, variable value, and variable % missing? where each row is this? as opposed to a graphical table? I'll provide more details if needed.

Sincerely, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2
Golumn
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks the first link (quicker method) worked perfectly

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation