BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
l0calh0st
Calcite | Level 5

Hello

I tried to import SAS diagram built in SAS Enterprise Miner into SAS Model Studio via the Batch Code node, but the model it resulted was different from the original model built in SAS Miner. Does this node somehow retrains the model? 

How can I import the diagram or at least the model itself into the SAS Model Studio so I can have the same model?

I used Interactive grouping and Scorecard nodes to build the model.

Thank u 😃

3 REPLIES 3
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

You could be getting different results due to the partitioning of the data.  Did you partition in EM?

l0calh0st
Calcite | Level 5
Yes, I used the partitioning in EM, but I don't think it is because of that. The resulting model and the score range were totally different.
WendyCzika
SAS Employee

A couple other things that could cause differences:

• the metadata: make sure it is the same in both EM and Model Studio
  • if the data is big in Model Studio, the Batch Code node is sampling by default. Might have to make adjustments to that.

Another option would be to use the Score Code Import node in Model Studio after using a Score node in EM to accumulate all the score code from a flow.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation