BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
MLAC
Fluorite | Level 6

I'm using SAS Enterprise Miner for training a predictive model. The original dataset has a very unbalanced target class and it needs to be resampled by applying a "Sample" node. My question is: how can I export and download the sampled data set after running the sampling procedure? I need to do further analysis on the sampled dataset.    

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User
If you check the node output it should give you the data set name. You can then find that data set name in your Work library and right click it to export it.

It's been a while since I played around with EM but I doubt that's changed at all.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User
If you check the node output it should give you the data set name. You can then find that data set name in your Work library and right click it to export it.

It's been a while since I played around with EM but I doubt that's changed at all.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation