BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ovo
Calcite | Level 5 ovo
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I am a bit new in SAS EM need immediate help.

I have to build a report in English, but I am having another language. How can I change it to English?

Any quick help will be highly appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
ovo
Calcite | Level 5 ovo
Calcite | Level 5

Thanx! I checked it but the thing is I can't even find my SAS location in windows anywhere.

I can still run it by main.jnlp but I have not idea where SAS EM is...

pink_poodle
Barite | Level 11

It is in the SASHome folder, SASEnterpriseMinerWorkstationConfiguration subfolder. However, you can change language using SAS Deployment Manager. In the windows search menu, type "SAS Deployment Manager," launch it, in picklist select "Locale Setup Manager", and then you can change the language to English.

AlexanderMee
Calcite | Level 5

This is a dead thread but just in case anyone else stumbles across this looking for an answer (as I did) in order to change the languages of sas on demand applications that use java you need to follow these instructions: How do I view and change the system locale settings to use my language of choice? (java.com)

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation