BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Zachary
Obsidian | Level 7

What is the proper and cleanest way to rename an Enterprise Miner Project?

I will admit that I have gotten sloppy in the past renaming things in Windows and paying the price later.

The reason is simply because I titled my newest project "Test1-" not thinking it was going anywhere. But now I wish to make this my project of focus for my office.

Thank you very much.

As a follow-up- I tried to rename it within the SAS Management Console. Specifically within the Application Management directory, and within there the Projects. I renamed it from Test1 to Test2. Then I went into Enterprise Miner and clicked on Recent Projects. It did not see Test 2, but it saw Test 1. If I try to open it then it says it cannot find the files - do I want to remove the directory. Of course I said no. Then I tried opening a new Project. Here it found Test2, but when I tried to open it I got a similar message saying the files were not found.

So I am sort of back to square one. Any thoughts and/or suggestions are welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
2 REPLIES 2
Zachary
Obsidian | Level 7

That is perfect! Thank you so much!

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation