BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
countrymouse
Calcite | Level 5

I have no problem getting good scoring results in my text classification project in SAS EM/TM 14.3. The problem is when I already scored some data, say from Monday, and I want to score some data from Tuesday. I update the data table with the Tuesday set, and then click update and run on the Data node (that attaches to the Score node). Then I click both update and run on the Score node, but after EM makes sure the pathway nodes are all up-to-date, the score node does not run. It just says it is finished, and presents me with the old results. In order to get new results, I have had to delete the score node and re-create it to get it to run with the new data. Is there not a better way?

Score New Data.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Reeza
Super User
This is not an answer to your question, but possibly a workaround.
If you need to continuous score data I'd pull the scoring part out of EM. You can get either data step code or something else you can use if that's an option and then implement it as a scheduled process or just run a program more easily. Is this an option you can explore?

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation