BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
teresacorzo
Calcite | Level 5

I'm working on a project in SAS Viya- Build Models, where I uploaded the data using a predefined partition variable. When I try to run the node with my rejected base and a manual partition variable, it doesn't work. I also tried uploading the rejected base without any partition variables

imagen (2).pngimagen (1).pngimagen.png

1 REPLY 1
alexben
Calcite | Level 5

@teresacorzo wrote:

I'm working on a project in SAS Viya- Build Models, where I uploaded the data using a predefined partition variable. When I try to run the node with my rejected base and a manual partition variable, it doesn't work. I also tried uploading the rejected base without any partition variables

imagen (2).pngimagen (1).pngimagen.png

To troubleshoot issues with partition variables in SAS Viya's Reject Inference Node, ensure that your partition variable is correctly defined in both your data upload and the node settings. Check that the data types match and that there are no missing values in the partition variable.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

How to choose a machine learning algorithm

Use this tutorial as a handy guide to weigh the pros and cons of these commonly used machine learning algorithms.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation